- Do., 18. MärzSparrow Live18. März, 19:00 GMT-4 – 19. Apr., 19:00 GMT-4Sparrow LiveJoin me as I celebrate a new decade of life with a celebratory selection of music for solo viola! From old favorites to new discoveries, this program celebrates the viola's inner party animal, with works by J.S. Bach, Malachi Brown, Amanda Harberg, and Joan Tower.
- Sa., 20. MärzSparrow Live20. März, 14:00 GMT-4 – 20. Apr., 14:00 GMT-4Sparrow Live100 years in the making: Inspired by the centennial anniversary of the ratification of the 19th amendment, we present a rich collection of songs by Argentinian, French, German, and American women composers. Join us in celebrating the tenacious women throughout our history who have broken the mold!
- Bach Blossoms - A Garland of Preludes and Fugues from Johann Sebastian Bach's "Well Tempered Clavier"Fr., 26. MärzSparrow Live
- Sa., 10. Apr.Sparrow Live
- So., 11. Apr.Sparrow Live11. Apr., 15:00 – 11. Mai, 19:00Sparrow LiveFeaturing an appearance by Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Milton Community Concerts, in collaboration with Courageous Conversations Towards Racial Justice, presents a benefit concert. Net proceeds will go to support the Neponset Neighbors Together Fund through the United Way.
- Do., 22. Apr.Sparrow Live22. Apr., 19:00 – 22. Mai, 19:00Sparrow LiveThis program celebrates the earth, raising awareness of the urgent need to save our planet. Featuring music from a variety of composers and poets including including nature-lover Emily Dickinson, the program illustrates humanity’s essential and timeless connection to Mother Earth.
- So., 16. MaiSparrow Live
- Do., 10. JuniSparrow Live10. Juni, 19:30 GMT-4 – 11. Juni, 19:30 GMT-4Sparrow LiveIndictus Project presents 'Songs of Children', with bass-baritone Dashon Burton, soprano Elissa Alvarez, and pianist Eunmi Ko. We will explore what it means to be, and to care for, a child, through vivid & tender songs of a wide range of eras and underrepresented composers, including many premieres!
- Sa., 12. JuniSparrow Live12. Juni, 14:00 GMT-4 – 13. Juni, 14:00 GMT-4Sparrow LiveJoin Pizzicanto for a concert of songs about love in all its forms. Let this Boston-based soprano-cello duo open their hearts and home to you with musings on love of one another, love of life, love of the Earth, and love of culture set to music by masters of the past and present.